- New Homes
- Renovations and Additions
Design and Construction
This is a “one stop” service from initial consultation through to project completion, where you benefit from dealing with one company throughout the whole process.
From the initial brief we provide you with concept plans, cost estimates, working drawings, specifications and a fixed price contract and timeline for completion.
This “under one roof” design and construction process enables you to assess the feasibility of the development at an early stage, and also avoids nasty cost blow outs and surprises at tender stage.
Design and Construction Process
- Initial meeting and discussion about your vision for your new home, renovation or commercial building, followed by site inspection
Stage 1 - Preparation of Plans Agreement signed, Deposit paid
- Preliminary concept plans
- Finalise estimating plans from preferred concept plan
- Prepare preliminary cost estimate
- Approval to commence Working Drawings
Stage 2 - Deposit paid
- Contract documentation
- Addenda selections finalised
- Contract documents signed
- Finance Approval (if required)
- Statutory authority applications
Stage 3 - Deposit to Builder paid 6.5% of Contract Sum
- Commence construction
- Detailed construction program to keep you informed on progress
- A dedicated team of qualified and experienced tradesmen
- Follow up service and advice after hand over to ensure you are fully satisfied